This note is to ensure you are aware of the ADASS Care Apps Showcase and Conference 2017 on March 7th because this year they are supporting DHACA & Carers UK’s DH-sponsored work to encourage greater use of technology by carers.
Of particular interest to members should be that the event will feature presentations from providers of digital products and from services and organisations supporting development of the market in these services with the care sector. In particular, the event will highlight around a dozen care apps and digital services selected from those uploaded to the Public Service Digital Exchange platform (which anyone can apparently upload a care app to, free-of-charge).
ADASS are sponsoring 150 seats for senior health and social care managers from UK local authorities: managers and Directors of Adult Social Care from over 75 Local Authorities have apparently already confirmed their attendance. Attendees also include business and customer service people as well as heads of commissioning, customer access, transformation & strategic planning, early intervention & prevention.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Madeleine Starr, Director of Business Development and Innovation at Carers UK
- Neil Mortimer, Business Manager, West Midlands Academic Health Science Network
- Terry Dafter, Joint Chair, ADASS Informatics Network and member of the National Information Board
- Jenny Wood, Director of Adult Social Care & Support, Solihull MBC
- Marcus Devaney, Wellbeing, Prevention and Early Help Service, Lancashire County Council
- Steve Langrick, Head of Online, Channel Strategy & Development, Kirklees Council
To register visit www.adasscareappsshowcase.co.uk