27 April 2015, 9.30am
The Digital Health Enterprise Zone is sponsoring DHACA DAY IV
DHACA Projects, including:
- Testbeds for digital health
- Guidance for Developing mHealth Apps
- Wearables for Self-Care
- Defining the digital platform for citizen engagement with the NHS
- A Programme of Education to promote apps or digital technology in self care
Format: As in DHACA Day III, the format will largely centre around the Special Interest Groups working on the focus topics, led initially by keynote speakers. This is a workshop more than a seminar.
Who should attend
Stakeholders from all areas of digital health and care.
- Note: this is not an opportunity for selling existing products but for planning and paving the way for the implementation of new digital health and care services for patients and professionals in the NHS and Social Care systems. Sole consultants who are not directly representing stakeholder clients should not attend.
9.30 Registrations, Coffee and networking
10.15 Introduction from our hosts by Samar Betmouni, Director of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Life Sciences and
Deputy Director (Academic) DHEZ Health & Wellbeing Centre
- Samar’s presentation is here.
10.35 Keynote speaker, Dean Davidson, ICR Programme Manager, Bradford Integrated Care Record Programme: The realities of making integration work
- Dean’s presentation is here.
11.15 Meet in groups of each of the seven SIGs to consider the five project areas and brainstorm the aspects of each project that are relevant to the SIG area of expertise; report back that SIG’s potential interest in, and contribution to, each of the 5 project areas.
12.45 Networking Lunch
13.45 Keynote Speaker, Professor Jeremy Wyatt, University of Leeds: How to evaluate an mHealth app
- Jeremy’s presentation is here.
14.30 Project-based discussion groups, (SIG members choose), to formulate direction of projects;
15.20 Report back to the final plenary with the outline project proposals.
15.55 Closing summary, actions, etc.
16.00 Finish (formal close)
The Digital Health Enterprise Zone is kindly sponsoring DHACA Day IV
Please leave enough time to park up and find the venue. We suggest you park at the NCP Carpark. http://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/bradford-hall-ings/
For any one that has any special needs and needs parking closer to the venue. Please let us know and we will arrange parking for you closer to the Norcroft Centre building.