Events allow us to network with industry peers, develop new partnerships and increase the profile of DHACA. See below for a list of events that we are currently either hosting or participating in:
BSI/AAMI International Standards & Regulations Conference
June 29 @ 1:00pm - June 30 @ 5:00pm| Free
What’s this conference about?
This is a wide-ranging free online event held over two consecutive afternoons during which invited healthcare subject experts, regulators, medical device manufacturers and standards-makers share their knowledge, insights and perspectives on the key issues affecting the medical device sector now and in the next couple of years. This year’s conference will continue our emphasis on regulatory compliance and patient safety and will also reflect on COVID-19’s impact on the future of healthcare technology.
Who should attend the webinar?
Healthcare and medical device manufacturers, specifically:
- Regulatory affairs
- Quality affairs
- Compliance officers
What will participants gain?
- Insights into the digital transformation of healthcare in the wake of COVID-19
- Advice on how to prepare for the EU IVD medical devices regulations
- Authoritative information on the introduction of the UKCA mark in May 2023
- An analysis of QMS in safety-critical industries in the light of the Ventilator Challenge
- Perspectives on the impact that sustainability will have on healthcare delivery and technology
- First sight of the standards that will support post-Brexit regulatory compliance
- An update on the issues affecting regulation and compliance in the US
To develop your personal knowledge and understanding of the key topics currently shaping this dynamic market, please book your place at the webinar now.