Events allow us to network with industry peers, develop new partnerships and increase the profile of DHACA. See below for a list of events that we are currently either hosting or participating in:
- This event has passed.
DHACA Day XIII
27 June 2017 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm
DHACA Day XIII took place on 21st June 2017 at Digital Catapult, London.
View and download the presentations from the event here:
- Using Intellectual Property to Build Business Value (Dr Andrew Sant, White Light Consulting Ltd)
- Negotiating Long Term Digital Contracts with the NHS (Will Seabrook, IT Health LLP)
- A Brief Résumé of the Dept. of Health Carers’ Tech Project (Charles Lowe, DHACA MD)
- Achieving beneficial behaviour change (Dan Gipple, CEO BetterPoints)
- The Remote Care of Mental Health Patients (Lars C Dahle, CEO Dignio)
- How can we better support innovative businesses to grow in “social care tech”? (Mark Browne, Business Growth, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)
- Digital Health Research, Innovation & Development Resources @ LSBU (Natalie Gough, Research and Enterprise Development Manager for the Health & Wellbeing Institute, London South Bank University)
- Epigenetics in Practice (Emma Beswick, Director, Lifecode Gx)
- Brexit, GDPR & MDR – a Legal Update (Julian Hitchcock, Partner, Marriott Harrison)