Events allow us to network with industry peers, develop new partnerships and increase the profile of DHACA. See below for a list of events that we are currently either hosting or participating in:
- This event has passed.
DHACA Day XV
10 January 2018 @ 9:00am - 5:00pm
This event, on 10th January 2018, was held in the Digital Catapult Centre on Euston Road, London. Presentations given were:
- Promoting innovation in the NHS: the importance of evidence, Kathy Scott, Head of Innovation, NHS England
- Improving patient outcomes by real-time data integration: Colin Rees, Co-Founder & CEO, Transforming Systems
- Digital health exporting – why you should do it and how to start: Maddy Bose, Assistant Director – India & Digital Healthcare Lead, Dept. for International Trade
- How NIHR & NOCRI can help you get the evidence you need: Matthew Hallsworth, Head of External Relations for the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI)
- Apps that users really love – creating desirability: Gyles Morrison, Founder, the Clinical User Experience Association (CUXA)
- Sustainability, utility and integration, a Learning System for AI in diagnostic decision support: Brendan Delaney MD, Chair in Medical Informatics and Decision Making, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College London
- Using AI/ML for patient benefit: Vishaal Virani, Business Development manager, Ada.com
- Digital health evidence in depth: the different types, the challenges of gathering them and when you will need them: Neelam Patel, MedCity and Rob Turpin, BSI
- Assistive technology: breaking through to a mass market, Charles Lowe, DHACA, & Madeleine Starr, Carers UK
Finally, following the successful Digital Health Safety meeting on 7th November, Jon Witte (firstname.lastname@example.org) is seeking members keen to form a SIG to take this work forwards;
Likewise Marta Kalas (email@example.com) is keen to establish a SIG to work on selling to the NHS.