Webinar VI – Technology to help vulnerable people, Wednesday 6th May 10 am
Join us tomorrow the sixth of May for our sixth Webinar, this time looking at technology specifically to help vulnerable people.
We have four extremely knowledgeable panellists:
- Dr Michael Dixon, GP, Chair of the South West Institute for Social Prescribing and National Lead for Social Prescribing
- John Hitchin, Chief Executive of Renaisi
- Des Holden, Medical Director, Kent Surrey and Sussex AHSN
- Madeleine Starr MBE, Director of Business Development & Innovation, Carers UK
…and of course an excellent summary and conclusion from Guy Boersma, CEO of KSS AHSN as usual.
Webinar VII – Techforce.19 winners, Wednesday 13th May 10 am
As the perfect follow-on to this Wednesday’s event, we have an introduction from Anna King, Commercial Director of the HIN and Neil Calland of NHSX, followed by presentations from ten of the Techforce.19 winners describing how their technology supports vulnerable people. There is a very draft agenda on the website which will be updated very shortly. Register here.
- There are widely contrasting views on the new NHS contact-tracing app from The Register and from the BCS. Perhaps worth tuning in to the Brown Rudnick webinar this evening mentioned in our last newsletter? Here’s impressive info about the security.
- DHACA’s website changed server last night resulting in a loss of recent updates and much short-term problems, hopefully now resolved. Many apologies if it interrupted service to you. Though the timing was unexpected, the rationale was to overcome some problems uploading files and generally to improve service. Initial indications are of a significantly improved speed of access.